Friday, March 27, 2009

Arrow


It's time for my "go to" wine, Arrow Ruby Cabernet.

This is a cheap, but good drinkable wine from California, and one that comes in 3-liter containers, thus very suitable for storage at home. I can have one glass when it suits me, without having to open an entire bottle. It also functions well for when I need wine in/with the food.

The taste of this wine is not particularly strong or distinguished, rather it is smooth and not one that is easy to drink. This could of course cause some problems, but I can normally restrict myself to a glass or two. Since it is fairly cheap (especially compared to other wines in Norway), this is a wine that I don't mind drinking without having any "purpose" for drinking. And since it has Cabernet in it, it's a sure winner.

I also use this as my "present" wine, thus it is the one that I give as a gift when going to birthday parties or the like. Since it doesn't have a distinct taste, most people seem to enjoy it.

So because of it's practicality and several usage areas, I give this an 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment